Manufacturers have been employing lean manufacturing principles for years, but is your organization committed to building a culture of continuous improvement? Are you empowering employees at all levels to see waste and eliminate it?
Our continuous improvement experts work with manufacturers to combine effective process improvements with engaged employees to produce efficient, agile business operations that reduce time, motion, material and energy wastes.
Continuous Improvement Services we offer
2020欧洲杯时间Helping you achieve “next level lean” across your organization. Scroll down to learn more about each topic.
How lean are you currently operating?
Team activities bring lean principles to life.
2020欧洲杯时间Creating cultures of CI.
Value Stream Mapping
Defining your current processes.
2020欧洲杯时间Creating ideal production pathways.
Discovering where your company is at in the lean journey. Identifying topics for safety improvement and waste reduction.
- Comprehensive facility review
- Lean office
- Lean engineering
- Set up reduction
- Staff safety and ergonomics
2020欧洲杯时间Employee engagement trainings and events to help your whole company operate with a lean mindset.
- 5S workplace organization
- Kaizen events
- Quick wins mindset
- Understanding the 8 deadly wastes
2020欧洲杯时间Developing and implementing a culture of continuous improvement from management to production floor.
- Communication strategies
- Fostering employee engagement and buy-in
- Benchmarking and goal setting
Value Stream Mapping
2020欧洲杯时间Creating a complete picture of your production processes can help identify consolidation and improvement opportunities.
- Mapping your complete production processes
- Office value stream mapping
- Analysis and improvement recommendations
Is your production floor configured in an optimal layout for your current processes? Have you added or are planning to add new machines or capabilities?
- Work station efficiencies
- Product flows and supply chains
- Worker safety and ergonomics
- ERP and production documentation pathways